Free, lightweight alternative for both Facebook and Facebook messenger which allows you to chat, call, video call with your Facebook friends, send emoticon, videos, images, gift, browse newsfeed, comments, etc… and protect your privacy.
★ Save your battery and memory ★
– Only 5MB and 20MB roughly after installing compared to hundred of MB by official Facebook and Messenger
– Background connection to Facebook server is optimized to save battery
– Using no more than 20MB RAM to save your battery
– Simplify Facebook layout to save your battery
★ Protect you privacy ★
– Login and chat instantly using Facebook account with public profile (we don’t need this but it’s default by Facebook)
– Requires only handful of permissions to let you send and receive images downloaded from Facebook
★ Very smart and easy to use★
– Both Facebook and Messenger in a small app
– Push notifications to make sure that you never miss a message
– Compatible with older Android version
– Send images, download videos from Facebook
– Video call and voice call with Facebook friends
**** Notice ***
1. Logout: After logout, you have to close the app twice before you can login again. This is due to Facebook SDK do not fully support logout. We’re really sorry for this, but we tried our best through.
2. Ads. We need to feed our cat 😐 You can only upgrade to remove ads.
I also received hundreds of emails everyday (Thank you for you support), then it would take me a while to answer your request and feedback
Alexandre Boin for French translation
Manuel Lauermann for German translation
Dmitry Shcherbinin for Ukrainian translation
Rafael Baldo – firstname.lastname@example.org for Portuguese translation. We highly recommend you to contact him if you need to translate your app or anything
Credit I used FAB library by Dmytro Tarianyk : https://github.com/Clans/FloatingActionButton.