Fujifilm already released the Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera and three GF lenses (120mm f/4, 32-64mm f/4, 63mm f/2.8). And Fuji is planning to announce three more GF lenses for Fujifilm GFX 50S in 2017 – below is the rumored pricing info of the upcoming Fuji GF lenses:
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens (Mid 2017): $2,799
- Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens (Mid 2017): $2,599
- Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens (Late 2017): $1,699
Fuji will have a major product announcement on April 19 for NAB 2017 and Fuji is rumored to announce the GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR lens on that day. Below are the upcoming Fuji products that are expected to be announced on April 19th:
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens (equivalent to 87mm in 35mm format)
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10
The Fujifilm GFX 50S camera and three GF lenses are now in stock and shipping in the US:
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
The post Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens to be Announced on April 19, 2017 appeared first on Camera Times.