The first image and specifications of the upcoming Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens already leaked online.
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Specs:
- Lens construction: 6 10 sheets group (one glass molded aspherical lens)
- Aperture number of blades: seven (circular aperture)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.13 m (working distance 3 cm)
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1 time
- Image stabilization effect: Approximately 4 stops
- Filter diameter: 49 mm (with lens hood ES – 27)
- installed ) – Size: 55.8 x 69.2 mm
- Weight: Approx. 190 g
- Macro light mounted
- Hybrid IS
- Lead screw type STM
This new Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens will be announced along with the PowerShot SX60 HS replacement on April 6, 2017 in eastern North America.
Read more: Canon Rumors
The post Leaked: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Image & Specs appeared first on Camera Times.