Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant without loosing OTA updates. Benefits of rooting device is to install custom rom, Apps that use root access and flash custom files etc. For root this device you need to upgrade your device to latest firmware i.e. MIUI 18.104.22.168.
Preparation for Rooting
1. Unlock your Bootloader. Here is the guide to unlock.
2. Install the USB Driver for Redmi Note 4 or you can simply install MI PC Suit from here. It will automatically install the drivers.
3. Download the Root package from the link below at the end of the post.
4. Extract the file and you will see Flash.bat. Power off your device and open the fastboot mode by holding the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button.
5. Now run Flash.bat and hit enter.
After the process is completed the it will reboot to recovery.
Install the Super Su from Advance option in TWRP Recovery.
Click on SuperSu
Slide to install
After Installation click on Settings and check Support MIUI-OTA option to install further updates.
All done now Enjoy.