Nikon D3200 24.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera – Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR, with arch body provides a firm grip when carrying and backside allows users to freely perform various activities with various buttons on the back of the camera.
Specification Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
With a steady grip you can make the shot on the object images to be captured and shut with no camera shake, so it can produce an image or a movie with a very sharp quality.
Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Guide Mode that allows you to learn how to get pictures or movies as you desire, it is not only easily understood by users who are used to be very easily understood even by beginners.
Nikon D3200 Features :
- 24.2-megapixel CMOS
- Captures high-resolution images up to 6016 x 4000 pixels. The EXPEED 3 image processor provides super-fast operation and exceptional image capture.
- 18-55mm f/3.55.6 AF-S NIKKOR VR lens included
- With image stabilization for intricate picture detail and fast, accurate autofocus.
- 3″ TFT-LCD display
- With 921K pixels and a brightness adjustment for easy readability.
- One-touch HD video mode
- Records 1080p high-definition video with sound.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Using the WU-1a optional wireless mobile adapter you can now automatically send great images to your smartphone and even use your smart phone to remotely capture images from your D3200 with an easy-to-use app.
- High ISO sensitivity
- Clear images from ISO 100 to 6400 for shooting in very low light without a flash or in very bright light with wideaperture lenses. Can even be set to ISO 12800 equivalent (Hi 1) for extreme low-light situations.
- Fast 11-point autofocus
- With phase-detection AF within the camera finder ensures you’ll never miss a shot.
- High-speed continuous shooting
- Captures up to 4 fps for fast-action shots.
- Highly accurate 420-pixel RGB sensor
- Supports Nikon’s Scene Recognition System and enhances the accuracy of all auto functions, including subject tracking AF, full-time AF, exposure, white balance, flash and more.
- Scene Auto Selector
- Automatically activates the best scene mode for the shot. Six optimized Scene Modes including Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape, Close up and more help you capture every photo and video exactly as you imagined it.
- Guide Mode
- Walks you through key camera functions and settings and makes recommendations to help you quickly master your new DSLR camera and excel in every situation.
- Flash modes
- Include auto, auto with red-eye reduction, fill, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye correction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear curtain sync and rear curtain with slow sync.
- White balance options
- Include auto, incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade and preset manual, all except preset manual with fine-tuning.
- SD card slot
- Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC formats.
Nikon D3200 Specifications :
- Camera Body Style: Digital SLR
- Megapixels (Effective): 24.2
- Megapixels (Total): 24.7
- Image Storage Type: Secure Digital (SD)/Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)/Secure Digital Expanded Capacity (SDXC)
- Image Resolution: Up to 6016 x 4000
- Digital Zoom: None
- Lens Features: High-performance Nikon super integrated coating, rounded 7-blade diaphragm, 11 elements in 8 groups
- Lens Focal Length(s): 18-55mm
- LCD Screen Size: 3″
- LCD Screen Features: TFT-LCD with 921K pixels and a brightness adjustment
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror single-reflex with 95% fame coverage
- Image Stabilization: No
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD) Card, Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) CardSecure Digital (SD) Card, Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Shutter Speeds: 1/4,000 to 30s in steps of 1/3 EV Bulb Time (requires optional ML-L3 Remote Control)
- White Balance: Auto, incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual, all except preset manual with fine-tuning
- Flash Range: Guide number: approx. 39/12, 43/13 with manual flash (ft/m)
- Flash Modes: Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with redeye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off
- External Flash Mount: Yes
- Focus Range: 1.7’9.8′ (with included lens)
- Movie Mode: Yes
- ISO Equivalent: 100 – 6400expandable to 12800
- Self-Timer: 2, 5, 10, or 20 sec.
- Interface: Hi-speed USB
- Video Outputs: NTSC, PAL, mini HDMI
- File Formats: NEF (RAW), JPEG, NEF (RAW) JPEG
- Exposure Control: 5 EV in 1/3 steps
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 23.2mm x 15.4mm
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Software Included: ViewNX 2
- HD Movie Mode: Yes
- Coldproof: No
- Shockproof: No
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- HD Movie Mode Focus: Auto Focus
- Wi-Fi Ready: Yes
- Max ISO: 3201 – 6400
- Frames Per Second: 1 – 4