Specification Panasonic Lumix DMC G5 16.1MP Camera – Panasonic Lumix DMC G5, Panasonic includes a LCD display with 920,000 dot resolution. The screen can be rotated to provide the flexibility and convenience of taking photographs of the position of the corners are even harder to reach, equipped with the Live MOS sensor megapixel resolution and 16:05 Venus Engine processor that supports the Contrast AF system, new features such as Electronic Shutter mode.
Specification Panasonic Lumix DMC G5 16.1MP Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC G5 16.1MP
3-inch touch screen, including at the time of recording videos in full HD 1920 × 1080 in 60p and detailed information about the Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP G5 :
Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP G5 Features :
- 16.1-megapixel, 17.3mm x 13mm Live MOS image sensor
- Captures high-resolution images up to 4608 x 3456 pixels.
- 3x optical/up to 4x digital/up to 12x total zoom
- Through the included LUMIX G Vario lens for precise shooting. The Micro Four Thirds mount enables use with select LUMIX G and LEICA DG Series lenses.
- 3″ free-angle TFT-LCD touch screen
- With 920K dots and a wide-viewing angle ensures clear viewing and ease of operation. Live viewfinder with 1,440,000 dots equivalent and 100% aproximate field of view offers versatile shot-framing options.
- HD video mode
- Lets you capture high-definition video clips in up to 1920 x 1080/60p for vivid movies. Dedicated button enables you to begin recording quickly.
- Venus Engine
- With advanced signal processing clearly renders photos and video clips for stunning results.
- Optical image stabilizer
- On included lens reduces image blur brought on by camera shake and vibration. ISO up to 12,800 for improved image quality while shooting in low-light conditions.
- iA (Intelligent Auto) mode
- Optimizes camera settings based on your surroundings, so you’re free to concentrate on composing your shots.
- Burst shooting mode
- Allows you to shoot at a rate of 6 fps in full resolution, so you can capture vivid shots of subjects in motion.
- Built-in, pop-up TTL (through-the-lens) flash
- Provides ample illumination for your photos. Red-eye reduction ensures natural eyes in portraits.
- PictBridge enabled
- For easy direct printing with a compatible printer.
- Multicard slot
- Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC formats. Also compatible with UHS-I Secure Digital High Capacity and UHS-I Secure SDXC memory cards (cards not included).
Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP G5 Specifications :
- Megapixels (Effective): 16.1
- Megapixels (Total): 18.31
- Image Resolution: Up to 4608 x 3456
- Optical Zoom: 3x with included lens
- Digital Zoom: Up to 4x
- Lens Features: LUMIX G Vario lens 12 elements in 9 groups (1 aspherical lens) 7 diaphragm blades Micro Four Thirds mount
- Lens Focal Length(s): 14 – 42mm (35mm equivalent 28 – 84mm)
- LCD Screen Size: 3″
- LCD Screen Features: Free-angle TFT-LCD with 920K dots, wide-viewing angle and 7 brightness, contrast and saturation, red-tint and blue-tint levels
- Viewfinder: Live with 1,440,000 dots equivalent, 100% aproximate field of view and 4 approximate diopter adjustment
- Image Stabilization: Yes, optical
- Face Detection: Yes
- Burst Mode: Yes
- Panorama Mode: No
- Image Stitching: No
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 (wide) – f/5.6 (telephoto) (with included lens)
- White Balance: Auto, daylight, cloudy, shade, incandescent, flash, white set 1, white set 2, color temperature setting
- Flash Modes: Auto, auto/red-eye reduction, forced on, forced on/red-eye reduction, slow sync., slow sync./red-eye reduction, forced off
- Focus Range: As close as 11.8″
- Movie Mode: Yes
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, intelligent ISO, 160, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12,800
- Self-Timer: 10 sec. or 2 sec.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Outputs: NTSC, PAL, HDMI
- Audio: Yes
- File Formats: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (when attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard), AVCHD (audio format: Dolby Digital 2-ch.), MP4 (audio format: AAC 2-ch.)
- Exposure Control: Program AE, aperture-priority AE, shutter-priority AE and manual exposure modes intelligent multiple, center-weighted and spot metering modes exposure compensation (5 EV in 1/3 steps)
- Imaging Sensor Type: Live MOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 17.3mm x 13mm
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Color Category: Black
- HD Movie Mode: Yes
- Smile Mode: No
- Waterproof: No
- Coldproof: No
- Shockproof: No
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes