Specifications Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP Camera – Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP, the best digital cameras made by Panasonic is armed high sensitivity CMOS sensor technology best. This digital camera can produce images of the biggest resolutions up to 4608 x 3456 pixels which is a small 640 x 480 pixels. In terms of video, the camera is capable of recording at a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels and 640 x 480 pixels with HD quality. This camera can produce images with JPEG and MPO. For video, these cameras produce MOV video format.
Specifications Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP Camera
Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP
You will find a variety of shooting modes for still the same as the previous series. Panasonic digital camera is also equipped with Intelligent Auto Mode, Intelligent HDR, Intelligent Night Shot, up to the normal mode, white balance, panorama or macro and 14 other modes. This camera also features auto focus supported, Expose Control best with ISO 100 – 3200 as well as magic filters to give effect to the shots.
The following are the full specs :
Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP Features :
- 16.1-megapixel, 1/2.33″ high-sensitivity MOS sensor
- With a primary color filter captures high-resolution images up to 4608 x 3456 pixels.
- 4.6x optical/up to 4x digital zoom
- Along with up to 10.5x EZ (extra optical zoom) and 9.3x intelligent zoom through a LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens for precise zooming and accuracy.
- 3″ TFT-LCD screen
- With 460K dots, AR coating and an approximately 100% feld of view provides a clear display, so you can easily compose and review your shots.
- Motion picture mode
- Allows you to record up to 95 minutes of continuous high-definition MP4 video clips in 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 resolution at 30 fps. Stereo microphone ensures clear acoustic capture.
- Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- Reduces image blur caused by camera shake and vibration. ISO up to 6400 for improved image capture in low-light conditions.
- Still image scene modes
- Include portrait, soft skin, night portrait, night scenery, food, pet, sunset, glass through, starry sky and more to complement your current environment. Panorama shot allows you to take pictures of expansive landscapes.
- Advanced underwater mode
- Lets you capture still photos or HD videos in water up to 43′ deep for up to 60 minutes. Continuous shooting mode captures approximately 10 fps at full resolution or 40 fps in high-speed burst mode for dynamic shots.
- White balance controls
- Include auto, daylight, cloudy, shade, incandescent, white set and white balance adjustment to help achieve natural tones under different lighting conditions.
- Built-in flash
- With red-eye reduction helps promote natural-looking eyes in portraits.
- Creative control modes
- Include expressive, retro, high-key, low-key, sepia, dynamic monochrome, impressive art, high dynamic, cross process, toy effect, miniature effect, 1-point color and more, so you can easily personalize your images.
- With face, AF tracking, 23-area, 1-area and spot metering helps ensure crisp, sharp shots. AF assist lamp helps the camera focus on your subject and can be used as an LED light for motion picture recording.
- Built-in Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Lets you easily link with select Wi-Fi-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone, tablet, PC or TV, so you can remotely operate the camera or share pictures, even while you record or play back saved files.
- Displays your current location information, making it easy to add useful positioning data to your photos and videos. Compass, altimeter and barometer sensors show the direction, altitude and atmospheric pressure for multifunction use.
- Approximately 10MB internal memory
- Lets you store plenty of photos and videos. Multicard slot supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and SDXC memory cards (not included) for expansive storage.
Panasonic LUMIX TS5 16.1MP Specifications:
- Megapixels (Effective): 16.1
- Megapixels (Total): 17.5
- Image Resolution: Up to 4608 x 3456
- Optical Zoom: 4.6x
- Digital Zoom: Up to 4x
- Lens Features: LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens with antifog glass 10 elements in 8 groups (5 aspherical lenses, 6 aspherical surfaces, 1 ED lens)
- Lens Focal Length(s): 4.9 – 22.8mm (35mm equivalent 28 – 128mm video recording 35mm equivalent 33 – 140mm)
- LCD Screen Size: 3″
- LCD Screen Features: TFT-LCD with 460K dots, AR coating and an approximately 100% feld of view
- Viewfinder: LCD only
- Image Stabilization: Yes, optical
- Face Detection: Yes
- Burst Mode: Yes
- Panorama Mode: Yes
- Internal Memory: 10MB
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Shutter Speeds: Approximately 4 – 1/1300 sec. Starry sky mode: 15 sec., 30 sec.
- Aperture Range: f/3.3 – f/5.9 2-step: f/3.3 – f/10 (wide), f/5.9 – f/18 (telephoto)
- White Balance: Auto, daylight, cloudy, shade, incandescent, white set, white balance adjustment
- Flash Range: ISO Auto: 11.8″ – 18.3′ (wide), 11.8″ – 10.2′ (telephoto)
- Flash Modes: Auto, auto/red-eye reduction, forced on, slow sync./red-eye reduction, forced off
- Focus Range: Normal: 11.8″ – infinity (wide), 11.8″ – infinity (telephoto) Macro/Intelligent AUTO/Motion Picture: 2″ – infinity (wide), 11.8″ – infinity (telephoto)
- Movie Mode: Yes
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, i.ISO, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 1600 – 6400 (high-sensitivity mode)
- Self-Timer: 10 sec. or 2 sec.
- Camera Dock: Not included
- Audio: Yes
- File Formats: JPEG (DCF/Exif 2.3), DPOF, MPO, AVCHD, MP4
- Exposure Control: Program AE, manual auto (AE) bracketing exposure compensation (2 EV in 1/3 steps)
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Batteries: 1 lithium-ion
- Imaging Sensor Type: MOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 1/2.33″
- Touchscreen: No
- HD Movie Mode: Yes
- Smile Mode: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Coldproof: No
- Shockproof: Yes
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes