- Recovery flasher tool.
- Unlocked Nexus 5 bootloader.
- Installed Google USB driver.
- Windows PC.
- Turn off your Nexus 5 and put it into fastboot mode (power + vol down) buttons.
- Extract the tool, Open extracted folder and double click “Nexus5_Recovery_Flasher.bat”
- Type the number of your choice from the list and press Enter key on your computer’s keyboard to continue.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable (wait until your PC detect it).
- Follow the on screen instructions …
- This process won’t wipe your data.
- Your Nexus 5 phone must have unlocked bootloader.
- Use this tool at your own risk.
- Credit goes recovery developers CWM, TWRP, PhilZ and Goolge.
How to install USB driver for Nexus phones …
– Download and unzip the downloaded driver file “latest_usb_driver_windows.zip”.
– Connect your nexus to PC
– Right click on my computer and choose “Manage”
– Click on “Device Manager” and you should see your device name, right click on it and choose “Update Driver Software…”
– Browse your computer for the extracted folder “usb_driver”.